I’m used to my friend Martin from Kindle Sniper sending me some products to check out. But, my friends over at Wealth Academy have sent me a bunch, too. Aren’t these guys so nice? I just don’t understand how they have time since they’re making so much money using Wealth Academy, but I guess they find a way to squeeze it in.
This one is called Daily Cash Siphon. It seems that siphoning money is a big thing right now. Viral Cash Siphon loves this strategy too. As always, I do try to keep an open mind when I start these reviews. You just never know!
Let’s find out if Daily Cash Siphon is a scam or legit. Can you really siphon $395 a day with this system? Let’s see in this Daily Cash Siphon review.
I always give you the option to skip all the mumbo-jumbo below and go straight to my #1 recommendation.
Click the Button to Go to My #1 Recommendation
Here are the areas we’ll explore in this Daily Cash Siphon review.
- What is Daily Cash Siphon?
- How Does Daily Cash Siphon Work?
- Is Daily Cash Siphon a Scam or Legit?
- Build A Website That Makes Residual Income
- Let’s Recap
What is Daily Cash Siphon?
Product: Daily Cash Siphon
Owner(s): William Fairbrother is the spokesperson. The real owner is unknown.
You can almost always tell how ridiculous a sales video is going to be as soon as you hit the sales page. Here we go again with the “weird tricks” and large sums of money claims. I also circled the writing under the headline because this is another tactic. You can start today in “under 7 minutes & 19 clicks”. What does that even mean?
As soon as I click on the video I get congratulated for qualifying to watch this private video. Riiigggghhht. I haven’t heard that one before. I’m not allowed to share this video with anyone because they’re about to show me a “weird trick” that can make me money every day for the rest of my life.
Other key points in the video:
- You need to have zero experience
- This is controversial
- This is legally siphoning money from a barely-ethical $480 million market
- You should leave if you’re easily offended
- You can make shockingly consistent money
- Start today in under 7 minutes & 19 clicks with this one trick (this is repeated many, many times)
- They genuinely want you to make money. When you make money, they make money
They only want to share this information with the right kind of person. There are two rules:
- This is legal cash system, but controversial. You can’t get offended.
- This is only available to people from certain countries.
They mentioned that there was a surprise ending, but I can’t think of what that is. I guess it wasn’t too surprising then.
OK, then they went on to tell us EXACTLY how this system works.
- exploits affiliate marketing
- helps find people who want to buy a product on clickbank
- helps you find the products that could make you the most money as an affiliate
- targets controversial products (and some weird ones, too)
- helps you find the best products with a shortcut
Of course, you don’t need any technical experience. You just have to copy their moves step-by-step. And, to have a sense of urgency, of course they’re not going to keep this offer up for long!
How Does Daily Cash Siphon Work?
Well, after all that talk about making tons of money and siphoning cash from a “weird trick”, it seems that this product is really just about blogging and taking advantage of affiliate marketing. What’s even more strange is that they said this is very controversial and even “weird”. I think this is due to the ClickBank products they suggest you promote. However, there may not be people looking for those controversial products, so keep that in mind.
When you log into the system, there are some different training videos. It’s pretty extensive, and that is impressive. It’s better than what most of these products give you.
Some topics of these videos include:
- how to set up a blog
- how to pick a niche
- how to name your blog
- how to set up your site in WordPress
- how to pick a website host
- how to write content for your blog
- how to do keyword research
- how to have the right mindset
- how to find affiliate networks
- how to add affiliate links to your content
- how to do product reviews
- how to grow an email list
- how to promote your site
- how to get traffic through SEO
- how to use ClickBank
- how to outsource using Freelancer sites
There are also tasks list for each video so that you can stay on track with each section.
Is Daily Cash Siphon a Scam or Legit?
Daily Cash Siphon is not a scam. Surprisingly, it’s decent. I’m going to give it my sideways thumb. That means it’s OK. I wouldn’t recommend it over my #1 recommendation, but it’s not a bad beginner course to learning about affiliate marketing.
It does have a good amount of relevant content. However, there are a few downsides.
- The training videos are all pretty short. I am an affiliate marketer myself, and I know some topics will take much longer to learn about than just a few minutes. So, that’s a little iffy.
- Because this is a one-and-done product, you may find things that are no longer applicable. Things move quickly online and it’s really good to stay up-to-date with everything.
- While they do have a chat box if you need support, it’s not a live chat box so you may not get full support for this product. What if you have questions? What if you get stuck?
- They make it seem like it’ll be really easy to make money quickly. You can definitely make money in affiliate marketing, but it’s going to take time. There are no “weird tricks” or secrets to make your results much faster.
If you’re willing to work at it though, affiliate marketing is awesome. There are lots of benefits to this business. Most people quit right away though because they think it’s going to happen faster than it does. If you can be patient, this is a great way to make money online.
Since I semi-recommend this product, I’m going to link it here.
An Even Better Way to Learn Affiliate Marketing
While Daily Cash Siphon is decent and could be a good way to get started in affiliate marketing, I believe you’ll need more help than they can offer along the way. I’ve purchased some of these training products in the past. Some of them were terrible, but I also bought some decent ones.
They can help you start to understand the entire process, which is good. The thing is that when you’re stuck, you don’t really have anyone to turn to. You maybe can find some answers online, but it can take time to sift through everything. (And time is money!)
My #1 Recommendation has all the step-by-step training, domain name purchasing, web hosting, content creation and weekly live trainings. It’s also a community of like-minded people so there’s always someone there to offer help when you need it.
If you’re just getting started, I’d like to offer you my FREE Guide to Making Money Online for Beginners. I’ll take you through the process of showing you how easy it is to get set up. You can have a website up and running in just a matter of minutes. (That’s the easy part! Then comes all the work. It’s fun work though, if you ask me!)
You can see if you even like affiliate marketing by trying everything out for free. You can even stay a free member for as long as you want. (I don’t recommend it if you really want to make it in this business, but it’s up to you.)
Click the Button for My FREE Guide
Affiliate marketing is what I do and it can be a lot of fun and very rewarding. There are tons of benefits to this business. But you’re definitely not going to make $395 / day right off the bat. Unless you beg your friends and family for sales. (One of the benefits of affiliate marketing is that sales come to YOU so you don’t have to chase them.)
You’re also not going to accomplish all of this in 7 minutes and 19 clicks. I really have no idea what that even means? I’m still scratching my head at that one. It’s possible that they say this because they have ready-made sites for you to use and perhaps those take a small amount of time to set up. However, there are some issues with that:
- It’s not your own site and can be taken down at any moment
- Google’s not going to rank them because they’re not unique, therefore you’re not going to get traffic
- They’re not going to be high quality and you won’t be seen as trustworthy
Daily Cash Siphon made some big claims in their marketing video, which made me very suspicious. But their product seems OK.
However, if you really want to learn all there is to know about affiliate marketing, step-by-step, then I suggest you check out my #1 recommendation and also view my Free Guide to Making Money Online for Beginners. You’ll have a much better head start because you’ll get ALL the information, ALL the tools you need and ALL the support you could ever want.
Click the Button Below to Get My FREE Guide to Making Money Online for Beginners!
Do you have any questions or comments about Daily Cash Siphon? Any questions or comments about affiliate marketing? If so, please leave them below and I’ll be happy to get back to you.