My friend Matthew (from Viral Cash App and $5k Formula) sent me a new opportunity to review today. Matthew sure is busy! This is another awesomely-named program called Profit Injector. Lol. I know! Good one, right? Anyway, we’re going to open this one up and take a look inside. We’ll find out…what IS Profit Injector? Can we really cut ourselves a piece off of a 1.2 billion dollar pie? Or is Profit Injector a scam? Let’s see!
(Or, skip all that and check out My #1 Recommendation instead.)
Here are the areas we’ll explore in this Profit Injector review.
- What is Profit Injector?
- How Does Profit Injector Work?
- Is Profit Injector a Scam or Legit?
- Build A Website That Makes Residual Income
- Wealthy Affiliate Versus Profit Injector
What is Profit Injector?
Product: Profit Injector
Owner(s): Jamie Lewis, a real person!
When I first clicked on the link in Matthew’s video, this is what I saw. I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to this one. Looks like it could be pretty amusing! (Why does this guy remind me of Eminem? Stick a hat on him and they could be twins!)
Here’s what I learned from watching the video:
- Watching this video is like winning the lottery
- Use free video adds to cut you off a piece of a $1.2 billion market
- Beta testers said this is totally unlike anything they’ve seen before
- This video will only be published for a limited time for confidential reasons (Riiigggghhht, Jamie. Never heard that one before!)
You won’t have to:
- Spend money on ads
- Take time mastering a complicated method
- Be involved in an MLM-type program
- Hire people
- Deal with customer service
Jamie shows us a lot of his earnings throughout the video. He makes a thousand here and a thousand there and it all adds up to big profits! We can change our lives in as little as 2 hours!
Jamie brings in a lot of income from other people’s videos on YouTube and Facebook. Five minutes of time getting a referral link in a YouTube description box becomes a 3-year income stream.
This is a clever way to get traffic. It’s super simple. You’d have to be heavily intoxicated to mess this up. Set aside a few days to do this, and it’ll be the last few days you work. “Stuff your bank account like a Thanksgiving turkey.” (lol. Good one, Jamie!)
Imagine making money while you sleep, every hour on the hour. There are 9,000 vacant video lots for you to grow your empire on.
The video goes on (and probably on and on), but I’ve seen enough. I don’t have all day to watch these things! lol
How Does Profit Injector Work?
Since this is a new product, I couldn’t find a ton of information on it, and I decided to purchase it to see what it’s about. (Good job, Matthew. You made some money off of me.)
Note this money-saving tip: You can get this product for $17 if you try to close out your screen.
First, you’ll be hit with upsells, of course. That’s just how these go! It’s not my favorite thing. Just give me what I need to make money at the start, please!
Anyway, I’m skipping past all of those.
Once I log into my account, I get an introductory video to watch. I wasn’t fully getting the concept of what’s happening from the sales video. (As usual. They don’t usually tell you much there.) But now I’m getting an idea of what this product is. And I have to say, it’s pretty interesting.
Profit Injector is a software tool that allows you to search YouTube channels by niches and it then filters videos that have high amounts of views AND don’t have a link in their description.
Then what you can do is contact the owner of the video and try to get one of your affiliate links in their description. Sometimes they’ll just allow it. Sometimes you have to barter with them.
The purpose of this is to get a large amount of eyeballs on your affiliate link without having to actually produce YouTube videos yourself.
There’s an entire video on how to contact the people with the videos and what to say to them. I think that’s helpful for those of us who have never done this type of thing before.
Here are some other tools and training included in this product:
- YouTube Software Tutorial (how to search for niches on YouTube with this software)
- YouTube Keyword Tool
- YouTube Bible (This is a 3-page PDF of some most active YouTube niches. It looks like you use this if you want to create your own YouTube videos.)
- 12 video trainings (It looks like this is training on getting your own YouTube channel up and running. One of the videos here is the same video mentioned about contacting people to set up partnerships.)
- Email swipes to contact YouTubers (There are only 2 here currently.)
- An acquisition letter. (This is if you want to attempt to buy out someone’s YouTube channel entirely.)
- Live Webinar training dates
- A list of external resources (Looks like a list of popular sites Jamie uses.)
- Support (you can email someone at Profit Injector if you need help.)
Is Profit Injector a Scam or Legit?
I definitely don’t think Profit Injector is a scam. I think it’s an interesting idea. I’m going to give it a middle thumb. I’m doing that because there are some good things about this, but there are some downsides as well. Let’s go over the pros and cons.
First, the pros:
- This is a new and interesting concept (to me anyway!)
- It’s easy to learn how to do this
- It’s easy to implement
- You wouldn’t need to have a website to make sales
- It would be a good way for those people with popular videos to make money if they’re not monetizing yet.. (You split the commissions from affiliate sales with them.)
- Jamie seems a little over-the-top in his sales video, but in the training videos he seems very down-to-earth and presents the concepts well so that they’re easy to understand.
- It’s an inexpensive product (and there’s a 60-day money-back guarantee)
And some cons:
- The video trainings are kind of all over the place. In fact, I just finished watching the video where Jamie contacts someone via Facebook to do business with him. He said he was going to do a follow up video after the guy responded, but I don’t see the follow up video.
- Most of the main 12 training videos are not really about this product at all. This product is supposed to be about making money with YouTube without having to create your own content. Most of the training is centered around making your own content. There’s a disconnect there.
- While I think this is really easy to implement, I don’t think it’s going to be easy to get in contact with people – and actually hear back from them.
- There are only 2 email swipes, and they sound kind of spammy. If I received these in my inbox, I’d likely delete them right away.
- After going through the videos related to this product, I’m still not sure how I would go about setting up a way to split commissions with the YouTuber. There aren’t any clear directions here.
All in all, I think it’s a product with a good idea, but needs some improvement. But, for $17, it at least gave me an idea of another monetization strategy that I didn’t have before.
Let me tell you about my #1 recommendation next.
My #1 Recommendation for Learning How to Make Money Online
While Profit Injector is a good idea, it might still leave some puzzle pieces out of place when trying to figure out how to make a good, consistent income online. That’s where my #1 recommendation comes in.
Wealthy Affiliate is a training platform that shows you how to create a money-making affiliate marketing website step-by-step from start-to-finish. Not only that, but they also provide all the tools you need to get started making a profitable website:
- Step-by-step video and text training
- Web hosting (if you choose. It’s included in the Premium cost, but it’s not a necessity.)
- An easy-to-use keyword research tool
- Content creator
- Domain purchasing
- Live weekly trainings
- Live chat
- 24/7 technical support
- A community of thousands of like-minded people to support you along the way
If you like Profit Injector, that’s great. However, I would still encourage you to learn all the concepts of setting up your own website so that you can have a main income stream. (Profit Injector would be a decent side source of income if you can get it to work for you.)
You can try Wealthy Affiliate as a Free Starter Member (no credit card required) and see what all the fuss is about. Of course, it’s up to you whatever path you choose, I’m just trying to help make things easier for you in the long run. 🙂
Wealthy Affiliate Versus Profit Injector
Wealthy Affiliate and Profit Injector are two totally different things. But I still wanted to do this comparison because I wanted you to see everything you get when you become a Wealthy Affiliate member. You can easily see that they have everything you need to succeed with an affiliate marketing website.
Do you have any questions or comments about Profit Injector? Leave them for me down below!