My friends at Wealth Academy sent me an email with a new and exciting offer! This has never been seen before! (Right. I’ve never heard that one before.) Here’s the email I received.
When an email starts by saying this new thing is legal and ethical, my little hairs start to raise. Spiderman has spidey senses. I have spammy senses.
And then when I click on the link and I see the following, oh man. I know we’re going to be in for it today!
These guys sure keep me busy with all of these “new” and “unseen” systems. I can’t wait to dive into this one and find out what is Mass Income Machines? Can you really make $40,000 a month, or is Mass Income Machines a scam? Let’s review and find out!
First, I will give you the opportunity to skip everything below. Now, sometimes I am pleasantly surprised by these videos and you actually do have a good product. But, I have a strong suspicion this is not going to be the case here. There’s already red flags waving at us in the wind!
If you’d like to skip everything below, I’d like to give you access to my Free Guide to Making Money Online for Beginners. This guide will take you through the REAL steps to making money online. It’s not going to happen with 17 clicks of a button in 15 minutes a day. When you see those kinds of claims, just run away. Run far, far away. That will never happen. Just take a look at my guide and I’ll show you the right way.
Click the Button to Get Access to My Free Guide to Making Money Online for Beginners!
Here are the areas we’ll explore in this Mass Income Machines review.
- What is Mass Income Machines?
- How Does Mass Income Machines Work?
- Is Mass Income Machines a Scam or Legit?
- Why Wealthy Affiliate is My #1 Recommendation
- Wealthy Affiliate Versus Mass Income Machines
What is Mass Income Machines?
Product: Mass Income Machines
Cost: $37 + up sells
Owner(s): Jacob Allen (spokesperson)
I just watched the video so you don’t have to. (And believe me, you don’t want to!) Here are all the super important things that I learned about this system.
- This is a secret that will unlock financial success
- The lucky people already on the inside are experiencing life-changing opportunities like never before
- Cash can drop into your account 24/7, even while you’re asleep
- Anyone can earn money from a little-known “secret” industry
- This has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, online trading, or gambling ventures
Mass Income Machines is all about keeping things simple.
You can start making consistent money as soon as today! (No. No you won’t.)
92.9% of the people watching this video will do nothing and will be back on Google checking the weather and funny cat videos on Facebook. (Um, what’s wrong with funny cat videos? I love funny cat videos!)
If you’re in the 7.1%, here’s what Mass Income Machines is not about:
- generating websites that look great but receive no traffic
- finding loopholes in search engines (thank goodness! I’m tired of hearing about those loopholes!)
- spamming forums or social media
- investing funds with an online broker
- tricking big websites into sending you tons of traffic
- filling in website surveys for cash
He could show us fancy cars and houses, but he’s not going to do that! (As he does it. lol)
Jacob says the kind of income that leads to the fancy cars is fake and to be realistic. You won’t be a millionaire by this time next week, but by then you will be on your way to achieving success. (Finally, a little sense!)
Mass Income Machines helps you with a shortcut to success. This system uses groups of people to help make it more successful. Sign up with ClickBank, follow the easy-to-do steps and once your money-making system is activated, tap into the power of the group to leverage your profits. Be a part of a fantastic group of people who love making money and helping each other out!
So, what exactly is Mass Income Systems? The video doesn’t really say. (They never do.) But let’s see if we can dig a little deeper and find out before you take your wallet out.
How Does Mass Income Machines Work?
Mass Income Traffic promotes using product creation as a way to generate money online. You create a new information product (like a PDF, e-book or training), set up a ClickBank account, create a website and then learn how to get traffic to your product.
These are the training modules inside the system:
- Finding a niche
- Setting up a website
- Creating a product to sell
- Building a list
- Payment integration
- Finding the best traffic sources
The training comes in video and text. What’s surprising is that the videos are high quality and provide a good amount of useful information.
Is Mass Income Machines a Scam or Legit?
I have to say, Mass Income Machines is actually a pretty good product for $37. So, I’m giving it my middle thumb. I’m not giving it a total thumbs up for a few reasons:
- They still over hyped how much you can make. You’re not going to make $42,000 a month when you’re brand new.
- It’s not going to be as easy as they say. Building traffic takes a lot of time and work.
- They said in the sales video that you would be a part of a money-making team, but there’s nothing about that in the training.
- They have several up sells, which means they don’t give you everything you need to be truly successful with the $37 product.
- There is no support. What if you have questions or get stuck?
If you want to learn how to create your own product and you don’t have any expectations around making tons of money right away, I think this could be good. Here’s the link if you’re interested in trying it out:
Does it beat my #1 recommendation? No, and let’s talk about why.
Why Wealthy Affiliate is My #1 Recommendation
For all the reasons I listed right up there as to why I couldn’t give Mass Income Machines my full thumbs up, are the reasons why Wealthy Affiliate remains my #1 recommendation.
- Wealthy Affiliate does not over hype how much you can make. Don’t get me wrong. You can make a LOT in affiliate marketing – with time, hard work, patience and perseverance. It doesn’t come overnight and it doesn’t come easy.
- You are a part of a huge community at Wealthy Affiliate. The community is there to support each other, to give high-fives and to share our success stories. It is very helpful for your online business to be a part of a group of like-minded people.
- You get everything you need at Wealthy Affiliate in one price. There are no up sells. There’s a Free Starter Membership and a Premium Membership. The Starter Membership is great to learn about affiliate marketing to see if you like it. The Premium Membership will provide everything you need to be successful – training, hosting, domain names, support, keyword tool, etc.
- Speaking of support, along with the community support, Wealthy Affiliate also has live chat, and 24/7 technical support. If you ever have a question or need help, there’s always someone available.
- Finally, you are always learning and expanding your knowledge at Wealthy Affiliate. With Mass Income Machines, the information can get outdated pretty quickly. With Wealthy Affiliate, you will always have the latest and greatest ways to be the most effective at making money online.
With Wealthy Affiliate, you can learn the skills you need to have a website that brings in traffic, and then you will have a much better chance of success at creating and selling your own product.
Click the Button to Get Your Free Starter Membership at Wealthy Affiliate and See for Yourself All It Has to Offer!
Wealthy Affiliate Versus Mass Income Machines
Yes, Mass Income Machines is a decent product if you want to learn how to create your own product. However, if you want to learn the skills to market that product and to bring high-quality traffic to that product through your website, then I would recommend starting with Wealthy Affiliate. Here’s a comparison chart to show what the two offer and how they differ.
Do you have any questions or comments about Mass Income Machines? Is this a product that you tried? Did it help you make money? Leave ma a comment below and let me know!